Flat Out

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Dec 21 18:01:35 EST 1995

Well, got the Flat Out T-shirt in the mail, looks good, flat tire with the
words superimposed on a nice shirt, good construction.    The rim shows up
nice but the tire is a bit hard to see on the black background.

I normally take XXL, but this does fine at XL.  Cool.

Buck included a note saying he's trying to get Flat Out on CD here in the
states next year, saying he'll "talk to a record company" and convince them.
No word of what company, though.

Anyways, nice shirt.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)