OFF: Office Christmas Party

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Dec 22 11:30:39 EST 1995

I just got back from the office Christmas breakup party ..... with my new
Self-Trepenation kit under my arm!

A while back I posted the 'article' on Trepenation (which appeared on this
list a while back) to the noticeboard at work, so the guy who had me for
'Kris Kringle' made me the kit. It is just a 1 5/16" hole saw, and a
medical dressing kit ... but I still thought it was pretty cool!

The (slightly modified) instruction sheet sez:

"GAMFLEX HOLESAWS

For use on steels, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics, and
bone.

<SNIP>

Follow R.P.M. chart as closely as possible - too high a speed will result
in loss of life"

Cherry Mistmas All!

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long