HW: Nik Turner's SR

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Dec 28 06:19:59 EST 1995

>Saw this double-CD yesterday at the shop. Going for 15 dollars.
>Is this a worthy purchace? I've never heard Nik's SR. I guess
>it depends on if I'm a Nik fan - I think he's great, but not my
>favorite HW member. But the song listing looks good and I think
>Dettmar is in this band... I'd like to hear as many opinions as
>possible.
>
>Chuck

Personally, I think this one is worth getting. Good solid hard space rock
for the most part. Lots of energy. Although Sonic Attack is done much too
slowly and it tends to get a bit boring.
Duane

--
" We are the warriors at the edge of time. "