[HW] Cover Project: Mystics' Silver Machine

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu Dec 28 10:33:05 EST 1995

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995 14:10:15 EWT Sebastian Welton
<SWELTON at VMPROFS.ESOC.ESA.DE> said:

> I get the NME about a week late here but reading through the singles review
> I noticed that there's a new cover version of Silver Machine released. It's
> the b-side of a single just released by The Mystics on Fontana records.

Has anyone picked this up?  I'd love to add it to the Cover Project,
which is now up to it's fourth tape.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_