BS: My Impressions of Mamakin Gig

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 28 12:27:25 EST 1995

>> Deb has a real Gracie Slick kind of stage persona and vocal style that I
>> liked a lot.  She can rival Al on the drums too.  Al was everywhere on
>stage
>
>Yes, this is EXACTLY how I was thinking of describing Deb, put couldn't
>quite place the persona.

my lady described Deb as a "female Alice Cooper"...this based on the CoC and
Trepanation recordings, since we have yet to see the Surgeons live...

I personally enjoy Deb's efforts on Baby Ice Dog, as well as my fave Surgeons
tune Stones In My Passway...

<The spooge and investigation of>
ROBO von FrankenDUDE<'s porta-potty in Neffsville>