BS: Deb's Vocals

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Dec 28 13:13:00 EST 1995

Alice Cooper in drag, nah that's not it.  Robo, part of what you (or your
lady) may not catch on Trepanation (I haven't given a good listen yet) or
CoC is the call and response type vocals or the counterpoint back up that
Grace S. does so well.   Alice doesn't fit this at all.   Deb has his rough
power, but so does Grace, it's these other aspects that really make the
case.  She also has Robert Plant's memory for lyrics.

Time for BS to do a live release.  It is a very different sound from the
studio polish that is a pleasant surprise.  I'm glad that I caught them live
before listening to their releases.  It wasn't my intent, but that's the way
it worked.

"Baby Ice Dog" is a gem live too and it gave me an excuse to howl.  What
more can you ask for on a night out?  That one I heard before going in.

Can one of the BOC fans tell me what that old band song was?  I only have
recently acquired WotT as my sole BOC and I don't think it's there.
 (Another album I have to listen to).   It was good, but the shock value was
lost on me.

Rudy