Alien 4 cover

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 29 00:13:16 EST 1995

I had a few minutes to spare today in the dept. and, since I was
listening to the copy of _Alien 4_ that Santa kindly brought me, I
decided to scan the cover since it doesn't appear to be on the BOC-L
FTP site yet (and it's an interesting cover to boot).  It's saved as a
JPEG file, about 175K or so.

Anyone interested in seeing this can either point their correctly configured
World Wide Web browser at http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/paul/boc-l/alien_4.jpg,
or via anonymous ftp from csgrad.cs.vt.edu in the directory /pub/boc-l.
The file to transfer is "alien_4.jpg".  (Be sure to transfer in binary
mode.)

Maybe Ben could put it on the official BOC-L FTP site sometime?

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Beatles, _Abbey Road_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.