BS: NE Tour '96

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SBPHRD.COM
Fri Dec 29 06:42:17 EST 1995

>>Speaking of the next time you are in town, any idea when that will be?
>>Anywhere within 50 miles of Boston will do just fine!

Al says:

>The Mama Kin guy said he's going to bring us back again pretty soon. We're
>planning to do a little NE tour in mid-May but we could be back in Boston
>before that.

Al, any chance of delaying your NE mini tour until June (only 2 weeks),
as I should be holidaying on your side of the pond, in the Boston area
around that time. I'd really like a chance to see The Surgeons as the
chances of UK dates are faily slim (London being further than a 7 hour
drive from NYC) AND I'd get to meet some American BOC-L conterparts.
Well, I can dream can't I?

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sbphrd.com