BOC in the NW

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Fri Dec 29 17:30:29 EST 1995

On Sat, 23 Dec 1995, Skip Galvin wrote:

> Just found out BOC will be playing Seattle Feb 1 and 2. Does anyone
> know of other scheduled dates in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or
> Vancouver, BC?  Now if we could get the Brain Surgeons out for a
> West Coast tour. Or have they already been out here?
>
> Also Offtopic: Does anyone familiar with the Portland, OR area know
> the name of the record store across from Powell Books?
>
> Thanks,
> Skip

 Skippy-

 Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!!!

 Never been to Portland, but since Jean went into work today to check
her mail, I took advantage of the situation and got on the list.
Anyways, have fun at the NW shows.  They'll be at the Coach House in
Southern Cal on New Year's Eve, but we can't go-too short of a notice.
By the way, is Gatsby's Tavern in Spokane still around?  How about
Mingle's in Moskow, ID (see your live tape)???

God bless......Manuel in NM

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico
Parish Library