HW: New bootleg.

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sat Dec 30 10:39:16 EST 1995

Greetings friends !

It's Henrik from the cold north again.

I don't thing there's something wrong with producing CD-bootlegs
as long as the bootlegger is choosing great concerts or rare tracks.
The only problem for me is that I won't be able to get them since I live
in the wrong place (England or Germany would be a lot better).
And yes, It would be good with a bootleg with the best tracks from
the Anthology-records, perhaps also one from the last tour in Europe !
Concerning the price, I don't think people charge to much for them, sure it must
cost a lot to do CD's?

Well, that's all from me.

Henrik