Surgeons in Upstate NY??

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Sat Dec 30 16:11:00 EST 1995

Albert sez on BS touring:

>        Nothing's firm yet so it is possible. We're planning an
>upstate NY/Burlington swing in May so maybe Boston would be later.
>Who knows? Maybe 96 will be the year the Brain Surgeons get off the
>East coast! H'py Nu Year,

WHOA!! That got my attention! BS's coming up to Upstate NY AKA
Torgoland?!?! A dream come true.

Why not hit Binghamton, Syracuse and Utica. Since Torgo (and Rich C,
another boc-l lurker) live right in the very center of that Bermuda
Triangle of Rock & Roll, we could make sure we catch ya!!!

Oh by the way... Happy New Year Baby, ready for another round?

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com

Santa left me: Strictly Commercial, The best of Frank Zappa

"...I'll ignore your cheap aroma, and your little Bo-Peep diploma
    I'll just put you in a coma with some Dirty Love..."
                                    -Dirty Love, FZ