HW: New bootleg.

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sun Dec 31 07:24:58 EST 1995

Hi there

>Add on a tiny bit forphotocopied artwork ripped off from somewhere else
The DAMNATION ALLEY CD has a very very nice artwork, not just a cheap
photocopy from a magazine.

I'll try to make a scan when I'm in my office in the second January week and
make an ATTACHE file into the BOC-L

>Beat the boots!
Yes, but only if they are of shit quality (ST ALBANS)!

And what about semi official records like TEXT OF FESTIVAL, REDICULE, YURI
GAGARIN ??

Remember: These and many other stuff is officially released !!
I'd like to know how much money some people made by releasing this shit stuff.

I am very sure that the band didn't see a penny or cent
But you can find these records in every record store.
And if a person buys this kind of record it will be very dissapointed and
thinking: What a shit kind of music HAWKWIND is doing.

Better to pay 40 $ for a very good and interesting bootleg than pay 10 $ for
officially shit stuff

Bootlegs you can get only on record fairs! And only hardcore fans are buying
them. And they know what they are buying!!!

The DAMNATION ALLEY boot is one of the best HAWKWIND boots I've ever bought
(I have them all especially the MIND JOURNEY boot from Glasgow 10.August
1975). And I am very happy that I've bought it

It shows the band during the best tour for years, playing the second best
gig of this tour (Best gig is still the NEW YORK one)

Bernhard