HW: Bootlegs

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Dec 31 08:38:13 EST 1995

Hi again !

Paul wrote about high prices.

I've also checked it with my oldest son who have friends in the business and
he sees nothing wrong with the prices. CD's and the equipment cost a lot so the
prices mentioned here is OK he says. I think it's worth the price if I like the
product.
But that's the case with everything we buy, isn't it ? I would also be surprised
if there
is Hawkwind-fans that are trying to rip of other fans, I've never meet anyone so
far.

I'm sure that we will see plenty of great Hawkwind-bootlegs in the future and
most
certainly prices will fall due to the fact that the equipment is getting cheaper
all the time.

Cheers from a remote place on earth.

Henrik