HW: New bootleg.

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Dec 31 20:57:08 EST 1995

On 31-DEC-1995 07:33:44.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Hi there
   >>Add on a tiny bit forphotocopied artwork ripped off from somewhere else
   >The DAMNATION ALLEY CD has a very very nice artwork, not just a cheap
   >photocopy from a magazine.
   >I'll try to make a scan when I'm in my office in the second January
   >week and make an ATTACHE file into the BOC-L
   >>Beat the boots!
   >Yes, but only if they are of shit quality (ST ALBANS)!
   >And what about semi official records like TEXT OF FESTIVAL, REDICULE,
   >YURI GAGARIN ??
   >Remember: These and many other stuff is officially released !!
   >I'd like to know how much money some people made by releasing this
   >shit stuff .
   >I am very sure that the band didn't see a penny or cent

   Text of Festival is shit?? Oh, I almost bought this CD. For 23 bucks,
too. Masters of the Universe looks like it has the same songs (except for
one, "Reprise...Compromise..."). Is this a good one to get?

     Bernhard

BLHA LBHA
HELLO

`[1;33;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive