Slightly left of topic

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Nov 1 01:40:40 EST 1995

Mr. Boy,

   I bought a Lucifer's Friend album called Mind Exploding
('76) for one dollar. I never played it more than a few times,
wasn't too turned on by it. Rather than anything really heavy
or psychedelic, it was more like a cross between prog rock and
radio-oriented rock (something like Journey). I've seen plenty
of others, though (for much more than one dollar) and a couple
(Black Mass, I think, for one) looked pretty demonic...

Chuck