WotT/Neophyte Suggestion

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 1 11:57:00 EST 1995

I would recommend Secret Treaties.  Tis my favorite but much more than that
I think it is the bridge before the softer sounds suggested by AOF,
Specters, Mirrors and the harder edge of the first two albums.  Besides I
would be hard pressed to name three better songs on an album than Subhuman,
Flaming Telepaths and Astronomy.  AOF/Specters are good choices too as they
contian more radio worthy songs (can't believe I said that).  Would
definitely not start with Imaginos until your friend has some experience
with the band.  Just my $.02.

AB