BOC could do it too!

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 1 12:07:00 EST 1995

Hey I know eMpTV is not popular on this service but what the hell I got my
cable installed and sometimes you have to watch something.  Speaking of
something did any one catch Kiss' unplugged performance last night?  Was
actually pretty good, especially Domino.  There was also a Kodak moment when
Ace Frehely and Pete Criss joined the new version on stage for a rendition
of Beth.  Most of you will disagree with me but I think the Oyster Boys
would absolutely blow away an audience if they were given an opportunity to
play unplugged on eMpTV.  It would introduce them to a legion of new fans
who would be absolutely amzed at the Oyster boys.  They have a multitude of
songs that would rule unplugged.  After seeing Domino (which I think is a
pretty good rocker. NOTE: you can flame me now) I say unplug the geetars and
throw down some ME 262.

Six in the player recently -

The Definitive Triumph - Triumph by Torgo.  Sorry Triumph fans there's only
one of these in existence and I got it thanks to Torgo.
Contagious - Y&T
Best of 81-85 - Y&T
Child of the Novelty - Mohagany Rush (classic classic stuff)
Ted Nugent - Live Gonzos
The Best of BTO - BTO
AB