BRAIN: Surgeons' Suprise

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Nov 1 13:48:05 EST 1995

> >        Using my well honed psychic abilities, I see the Brain Surgeons
> >signed to a major record label (Hmmmm... I see Atlantic?)...

Grinning Boy:
> Is this the secret that Chip, Keeper of the Sacred Truths, Hart is
> hiding from us?

        Actually, Al *did* mention something about this, but I'm not at
        liberty to divulge any info simply because I have none to
        divulge.  Obviously, getting signed to the likes of Atlantic
        would be very cool.

> It's a four track live Surgeons EP recorded at the
> last few gigs, limited edition, available free by mail order as a stop-gap,
> seeings how after Chip's comments we're salavating at the thought of the
> next full CD...

        Cough, cough, um, er, I never said ANYTHING like that, did I?
        No sir, cough.  I'm not going to get in trouble, ahem!

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8177