One thought at a Time Today

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Fri Nov 3 11:18:22 EST 1995

>BOC Unplugged in Vegas - Shame it didn't happen.  Perhaps this was one of
>those things that was put together at the last minute. Maybe it wasn't
>totally Rick's fault. I'm willing to call up eMpTV for an unplugged gig.
> Anybody got a net address for eMpTV?

Time for a BOC-L mass mailing??

>Brain Surgeons Suprise - Will someone be brave enough to risk their life and
>spill the suprise, the suspense is real painful.

There are only a few select people who know this. I am also bursting
with anticipation. C'mon Chip - risk ear removal.
I'm still hoping for the live CD EP. This will include their version
of Vera Gemini.

>New HW CD - Yeah does anyone have a relase date for this in the US?

Does anybody know a British release date for WotT?
Will it be released to coincide with the gig on 13 Dec?

>eMpTV BOC Unplugged Set list - In Thee, Reaper, Perfect Water, Astronomy, ME
>262, Serachin' for Celine,   Unknown Tounges, with a closer of Blue Oyster
>Cult.

Could add Flaming Telepaths and Nosferatu IMHO. These would be great with
strings, esp cello, in full flow.

>Heard a song on the radio today sounded like David Bowie, real 60ish type
>music.  Twas awesome.  Does Dave have new music on the market?

Bowie has a new album called Outside 1 or something, I've not heard any
it tho'. What you heard, could it have been Pulp?

>If the Surgeons were to tour with Soundgarden shouldn't they (Surgeons) be
>the headliners?  I think so.

Yep, I don't think you'll find many dissenters on this list!

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com