One thought at a Time Today

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 3 12:01:17 EST 1995

>BOC in Cleveland - Tried to confirm this show through Cyberbaron but
>Netscape ain't cooperating.  How far is Washington D.C. from Cleveland?

the trip is 7 hrs and 18 mins, distance 370.4 miles according to the AAA
travel planner...

>eMpTV BOC Unplugged Set list - In Thee, Reaper, Perfect Water, Astronomy, ME
>262, Serachin' for Celine,   Unknown Tounges, with a closer of Blue Oyster
>Cult.

In Thee, Reaper, Astronomy, Perfect Water, Foot, OD'd On Life, Red and The
Black, Sun Jester, Redeemed, I Love the Night...

>Heard a song on the radio today sounded like David Bowie, real 60ish type
>music.  Twas awesome.  Does Dave have new music on the market?

was it that song "I never met a girl like you before"...I forget his name...

>Rock seems to be going back to the 60's style of music.  Everyone seems to
>have an accoustic guitar.  Whats next Bell Bottoms?

thank God!  I wasn't around for the 60s, but I hope the 70s would comeback!
 big collared shirts, fat ties, plaid pants the whole beans...

>For the record I like Stone Temple Pilots better than Pearl Jam.

I prefer Pearl Jam...

>Five in the Player Recently             Best Song of the Night
>
>Imaginos - BOC                     Blue Oyster Cult
>Live Chronicles - HW                    Masters of the Universe
>Child of the Novelty - Mohagany Rush         Change of (s)Pace
>Ten - Y&T                     She's Gone
>Stages - Triumph                   Fight the Good Fight

Chris Isaak - Heart Shaped World
BOC - scopes
Soundgarden- Superunknown
ABBA- hits