One thought at a Time Today- Whoa guys lighten up.

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Nov 3 14:18:00 EST 1995

>I've got an interview of Buck/Eric on the Howard Stearn show a few years
>back where they handed Buck a guitar and he played and sang "The Reaper"
>and "Godzilla".

The real question is if Buck visited Robo's house would Robo let Buck touch
his guitar. :>)

>Hawkwind Unplugged - Why not.  Certainly if Kiss can do it anyone can.

>From John>Sure, anyone can do an unplugged gig - personally though, this
whole
>"unplugged" thing has been WAY overblown.

>From RR>Who the Hell wants to hear 'em unplugged anyway?  That's
>something the MTV/Guppy generation dreamed up.  I'd just
>as soon skip that crap.

Whoa lighten up guys!  The whole post was tongue in cheek.  But just for the
record I like the acoustical stuff, but thats just me. I like Stone Temple
Pilots too so go ahead and shoot.

>How far is Washington D.C. from Cleveland?
>Looks like about 300 miles "as the crow flies" - my guess is you'll be
>on the road at least 6-8 hours one way

Lets see 300 % 65 mph = 4.6 now convert this to minutes and .....

>BOC in Cleveland - Tried to confirm this show through Cyberbaron

>At the moment, it ain't on his web page.  While your're at it, ask him
>to verify the North Adams show -- see if it's really Northampton, MA.

 Will do, need to send a message to Miles about something else.  Seemd you
guys have been trying to confirm this one for a while.

>Brain Surgeons Suprise - Will someone be brave enough to risk their life

> In the mean time, I haven't noticed *Trepanation* or *Eponymous* as one of
your "5
>in the player" recently . . .

Ah how observant, but there's a good reason. Got a tape of Epo so it dosen't
count as a cd.  Haven't ordered my Trep yet.  But Beyond that I've sought of
been stuck in a serious Triumph/Frank Marino groove lately.  Blame Rob
(Torgo) Sedler for the Triumph overdose and Rob(I stole all of you vinyl
except BOC cause I ain't that stupid big brother) Brevard for the Marino
fixation. Also been grooving to some classic R&B Maze, Confunkshun, EWF but
I'm not posting those.

>eMpTV BOC Unplugged Set list - In Thee, Reaper, Perfect Water, Astronomy,
ME
>262, Serachin' for Celine,   Unknown Tounges, with a closer of Blue Oyster
>Cult

>Any song could be done unplugged, and it would probably be cool (at least
>to hear it that way once) - but a few of the songs mentioned haven't been
>done live by the band for a few years, so don't hold your breath.

Never thought I would hear Astronomy or anything from RBN live either.
Bummer i didn't get to hear In Thee the way the band has been playing it,
but it was still quite good.  Used to be a good swimmer so I'll hold it
until at least next year.  The band should role through this way around
October again.  Never did find Celine though.

>If the Surgeons were to tour with Soundgarden shouldn't they (Surgeons) be
the headliners?  I think so.
John
 Way Kewl methinks.