One thought at a Time Today

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 3 12:31:55 EST 1995

>Who the Hell wants to hear 'em unplugged anyway?  That's
>something the MTV/Guppy generation dreamed up.  I'd just
>as soon skip that crap.
>
>RR

I agree to an extent...there are some unpluggeds that are really
good...Clapton Unplugged was phenomenal, Nirvana Unplugged had its
moments...I didn't think too much of the Kiss Unplugged, the highlight being
Ace and Criss joining the stage...

I would much rather see a Dylan Unplugged, Springsteen or a Mellencamp
Unplugged...BOC would be kewl, because I'm a fan...but there are others who
may think the way I thought when I saw the Pretenders Unplugged - big
woop...just another one that jumps on the bandwagon, kinda like the
cookie-cutter Punk bands...I can't tell the difference between Bush,
Presidents of the USA etc etc...

ROBO