Motorhead BBC1 7pm

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Nov 3 14:16:41 EST 1995

> No Motorhead, no telly... so what the hell are you DOING over there, Carl--
> homework? :-)

        Well, I had to miss Motorhead since a musician friend here was
having a birthday party which, needless to say, involved vast quantities
of curry, Carlsberg SB, and extremely loud noise.  So in a way, it was
not wholly unlike Motorhead, after all ....

        I'm pretty sure I've done some homework in the last week, tho ...

:)

        Hey, _and_, I played "666 (The Devil Got Your Mother)" for some
people here, and they thought it was brilliant.  So I've even done
something useful.  Alas, I only have that song on a cassette I brought
with me--my CDs (or rather those CDs which I consider most vital to the
maintenance of sanity--or lack thereof) haven't been shipped over yet,
so I couldn't play them anything else ... yet :)

Cheers,
Carl