One thought at a Time Today

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri Nov 3 15:37:43 EST 1995

> From: CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY <grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM>
> Subject:      Re: One thought at a Time Today
>
> >Brain Surgeons Suprise - Will someone be brave enough to risk their life and
> >spill the suprise, the suspense is real painful.

You will shiver, you will shake
You will jump into...

ahem.

The secret project will remain secret for at least a little while longer.
Here's a hint, though: it's going to be a fan club only release, with an
emphasis on being affordable to everybody on the list - Al and Deb's
little gift to us.  Now, with that in mind, imagine what they might cook
up.  ;-)

> There are only a few select people who know this. I am also bursting
> with anticipation. C'mon Chip - risk ear removal.
> I'm still hoping for the live CD EP. This will include their version
> of Vera Gemini.

Neither Al nor Deb will admit no specifics with regard to any plans for a
live album, despite the fact that I pester them about it at every
opportunity.  :-) Personally, I think that the Brain Surgeons' live sound
is their best sound, but I understand their desire to get a decent body of
studio material out first.  (note: with the material for a third album
already in the demo stages, I'd say they're getting close - 3 studio
releases followed by a live one?  I'm not privy to their long term plans,
but that's my wholly unasked for speculation on the subject).  ;-)

(Plus, they've already admitted that they're dying to use the album
names that we cooked up.)  ;-)

Steve