HW: RE: New tracks.

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at ORTV.SCA.SE
Sat Nov 4 10:01:14 EST 1995

Hi Scott !
Here is the track-listing from the last tour (or at least from the=20
Bochum-gig).
I hope it_s correct, I_ve listened to both a tape from the gig and the cd a=
t=20
the
same time.
 - Abduction, Death trap, Wastelands, Are you losing your mind, Wave upon
wave, Blue skin, Golden void, Sputnik Stan, Robot, Alien ( I am ), Reject=20
your
human touch, Xenomorph, Vega, Space sex, Kapal, Lord of light, Silver=20
machine,
Hassan I sabha, Space is their Palestine, Hassan I sabha.
All the best from Sweden
Henrik