Unplugged and offline

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Sat Nov 4 12:17:00 EST 1995

AB sez:

>eMpTV BOC Unplugged Set list - In Thee, Reaper, Perfect Water,
>Astronomy, ME262, Serachin' for Celine,   Unknown Tounges, with a
>closer of Blue Oyster Cult.

There's been alot of talk about whether BOC should or would do an
unplugged set. Now I'm not a big fan of eMpTyV, but I feel that
getting QUALITY bands to do unplugged sets is one of the GOOD things
about it. I don't think that they should make it their regular thing,
but an occasional unplugged gig is kinda fun. For one thing, it shows
the musical talent of the band. If a band uses loud, distorted
concerts and studio tricks to hide their lack of talent, an unplugged
set would be a real "put up or shut up" for them. Any lack of talent
would shine through their act in a second. Also,if eMpTyV is going to
improve (it can't get worse), getting BOC unplugged would be the first
step in the right direction.

A couple of other additions to the song list could be:

Don't turn your back, Fireworks, Tenderloin, Fallen Angel, Last days
of May. I think these songs would sound great unplugged.
OFF SUBJECT:

Does anyone out there in Internet land have any knowledge of how the
hell the whole e-mail THANG works? When my e-mail went down a few
weeks ago it really screwed things up on my end. I had to re-subscribe
to several lists and there are a few people who cannot receive my mail
now, and I can't receive from them! Why would this happen? Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com