Unplugged and offline

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Nov 4 13:27:31 EST 1995

        I can't imagine MTV having a BOC unplugged thing.  MTV is
only interested in currently popular or up-and-coming bands, and
BOC's obvious talents aside, they show no signs of fitting either
of those descriptions.
        KISS, to be sure, are hardly selling out arenas but it has
been very popular among young bands to claim KISS influences in the
last few years--and of course even people who were _never_ KISS fans
still remember the band from their iconography.  I think BOC is just
too obscure ...

Cheers,
Carl