OFFTOP: acquiring Sundial CDs

Chris Baxley Chris_Baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM
Sat Nov 4 21:09:27 EST 1995

>        I have a vague recollection of someone on this list having
> said they had seen a copy of Sundial's _Return Journey_ or _Other Way
> Out_ on CD in a shop somewhere ...

I was able to get a copy of _Other Way Out_ on CD  from a place called Missing
Link,
which I found in Goldmine.  I ordered it 2 weeks ago and it arrived within
days.  _Return Journey_ was available on vinyl only, I think.  Judging from the
ad,
they've got an impressive selection of psyche/experimental stuff available for
reasonable prices. They apparently ship overseas as well.

 Missing Link Records
 828 Broad Ripple Ave.
 Indianapolis, IN 46220-1961
 317-466-1967 (fax 466-0042)

Good luck -
 Chris
 chris_baxley at sonymusic.com

ObLP:  Twinkeyz - Alpha Jerk (finally obtained a copy of this through an
auction - wonderfully
    deranged psychedelic band from Sacramento ca. late 70's.
     Anyone heard of 'em?)