HW: ALIEENN 4

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Nov 5 13:49:53 EST 1995

> I do agree that the vocals on Sputnik Stan would have been better left
> as Davey singing alone.  But I really like Ron's message from the Alien
> Federation -- it's fun.

        I have no problem with most of Ron's vocals (excepting Sputnik
Stan)--he's not a fab singer, but no one in Hawkwind is and I didn't
really expect anything else.  And in other regards, if it is Ron who
conciously or unconciously influenced the stronger "rock" sound on
_Alien 4_ then I consider him forgiven for everything ;)

Cheers,
Carl