HW: ALIEENN 4

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 6 05:10:21 EST 1995

>Dave.
>No-one here has mentioned Festivals yet - I like this song.  The lyrics
>are basically the poem on the sleeve of Palace Springs, and the music is
>fast-paced bouncy rock.

This album is great, Ron's vocals are good on all tracks but Beam Me up. I
like his voice, he's better for the band than Brigdette Wishhart. I love
the opening track Abduction and the way it leads into Alien. Other strong
tracks are Xenomorph I love the bass in this, Sputnik Stan -Brilliant,
Kapal and Festivals.
Great Album long worth the wait.

                Derrick...

E.Mail          D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk