OffTopic - Hoey

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Nov 6 11:26:00 EST 1995

>Was someone looking for info on upcoming releases from Gary Hoey?
>There is a full-page ad in this month's 'Guitar World' shilling both
>a christmas disc, 'Ho Ho Hoey' and a 'regular' disc, simply entitled
>'Gary Hoey.' Wish the Oyster Boys would put out albums with Gary's
>frequency!
>ted

That twas me looking for the great guitarist new music.  Been doing some
research on it.  Best Buy refuses to carry Ho Ho Hoey which is indeed a
Christmas cd.  Saw it in Sam Goody for $17.00 but thats too much for
seasonal music.  Gary Hoey, Gary Hoey is actually his very first album
(prior to Animal Insticnts and Endless Summer II) being re-released by
Surfdog records.  Surfdog says its available through mail order and I have
yet to find a store carrying it.  That is the one I'm salivating for.
 Anybody got a stamp?

AB