One thought at a Time Today

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Mon Nov 6 10:04:46 EST 1995

        Now that the cat is out of the bag about "Career of Christmas" I
        can breathe easily.  Any BOC/BRAIN fan who doesn't get this is a
        bonehead.

        Speaking of which:

Adrian Brevard:
> Ah how observant, but there's a good reason. Got a tape of Epo so it dosen't
> count as a cd.  Haven't ordered my Trep yet.

        Um, doesn't this strike you that it's a bit uncool to announce
        that you've got a COPY of a Brain Surgeons CD in front of those
        people whose livelihood depends on it?

        Why haven't you ordered _Trepanation_ yet?

        BTW, in the final Charles Bukowski work, _Pulp_, the opening
        chapters (well, what I've read so far), have to do with tracking
        down Celine.  Yes, THAT Celine.  In other words, he's "Searching
        for Celine."

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8177