One thought at a Time Today 11/6/95

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Mon Nov 6 10:34:04 EST 1995

Speaking of unplugged on MTV...
        Back in '92 my local newspaper did a review of the Dead Milkmen
album "Soul Rotation", in it, the author said that the Milkmen were
asked to do an unplugged session.  The only problem was that they
showed up with unplugged electric instruments!  The result was almost
total silence.  Needless to say, this was never aired.
        If BOC does unplugged for MTV, they should be creative.  Not in
the Dead Milkmen sense (because I assume they would want people to see it),
but maybe if they played a harp, sitar, trumpet or something of that nature.
Maybe if they gave Vera Gemini an old Chicago sound with horns, stand up bass
etc.  Draw in some jazz fans!  I always thought that Al was a jazz-funk type
drummer.  I mean, check out the groove on Godzilla.

Just a thought.

Brian
<Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu>

ObGuest Apperance> Zamphir, master of the pan flute