Why no Trep Yet

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Nov 6 12:38:00 EST 1995

Adrian Brevard:
> Ah how observant, but there's a good reason. Got a tape of Epo so it
dosen't
> count as a cd.  Haven't ordered my Trep yet.

        >Um, doesn't this strike you that it's a bit uncool to announce
        >that you've got a COPY of a Brain Surgeons CD in front of those
        >people whose livelihood depends on it?

       > Why haven't you ordered _Trepanation_ yet?

>Chip Hart

Hmm, not sure Al & Deb's livelihood depends solely on moi buying a copy of
Trepanation, however I am probably the only one on the list that does not
have Trepanation yet.  One reason why is that I have a very limited music
budget, feel its more important to feed the five who depend on daddy than to
blow the whole wad at Best Buy (which I could easily do).  Yeah it seems I
always have new music at my disposal but understand this, most tapes I buy
cost $.99; my entire cd collection is numbers less than 40 and most of those
are from the cutout bin costing anywhere from $1.99 to $5.99.  Further I
have a list of music I wish to procure which runs roughly full price thus I
plan to get a little of this and a little of that when the budget allows.
 Trepanation is on that list and will be coming up soon, however for my own
personal reasons it like some other stuff I want to get will be purchased in
turn.

Hey I apologize to Al & Deb for not having oredered Trep. but realistically
its my loss more than theirs because it means my miniscule music collection
is absent a great work.

Just my $.02 Chip.

AB