One thought at a Time Today 11/6/95

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Nov 6 12:59:00 EST 1995

>        If BOC does unplugged for MTV, they should be creative.  Not in
>the Dead Milkmen sense (because I assume they would want people to see it),
>but maybe if they played a harp, sitar, trumpet or something of that
nature.
>Maybe if they gave Vera Gemini an old Chicago sound with horns, stand up
bass
>etc.
This appeals to me also.  Vera would be great with some sax.

>Draw in some jazz fans!  I always thought that Al was a jazz-funk type
>drummer.  I mean, check out the groove on Godzilla.

Yeah I think the whole band has a little bit of Jazz in their blood.  Like
dig the sax in Monsters man.  I could also see Al sitting in with Herbie
Hancock, Ron Carter and the like for some accoustic based jams in a small
dimly lit smoky club.

AB

Brian
<Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu>

ObGuest Apperance> Zamphir, master of the pan flute