Why no Trep Yet

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Nov 6 14:10:00 EST 1995

Yeah right the first ten Michael Bolton CD's for a penny and a commitment to
buy overpriced similar garbage for the next year or so.  No thanks, my wife
already made that mistake.  Fortunattely are musical taste are nothing alike
(with a few exceptions).  She has gotten some Anita Baker and few other nice
items from her club membership but when I showed her how much she could have
saved by going to stores instead she almost hurled.  Therefore this has
nothing to do with my spending on cd's, we took old school wedding vows "Her
money is her money and my money is her money...." :>).

AB,  Here's a tip...

The Sunday paper has Columbia House advertisements every week.  You
can easily scam 10 CD's for a penny.