Watt single w/D&S out yet?

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 6 13:06:43 EST 1995

>According to what Deb forwarded to us from Mike Watt, the
>"E-Ticket Ride" single with "Dominance and Submission" (co-starring
>the famous Brothers Bouchard) should have been released by now.
>Has anyone seen it yet?

I looked for it on my last venture to the record store last week...I ask the
guy and he didn't have it...they did have 2 Watt 45s, it may have been
E-Ticket Ride, but no Dominance and Submission on it...
what I did get was:
Blue Oyster Cult "Club Ninja" LP in mint condition
"Dancin In The Ruins" 7" promo
"Perfect Water" 7" promo
and a U2 4-pack of 7" singles which includes "60 seconds to Kingdom Come"

I noticed in the "new additions" box alot of newer LP releases...the bottom
line is vinyl is more fun to collect than CD...I buy mine and put it in a
safe place...

ROBO