OFFTOP: acquiring Sundial CDs -Reply

Yuri Gagarin A.Wilson at DERBY.AC.UK
Mon Nov 6 08:02:50 EST 1995

        I have a vague recollection of someone on this list having said they
had seen a copy of Sundial's _Return Journey_ or _Other Way
Out_ on CD in a shop somewhere ...
        If *anyone* runs across such an item could the *please* buy it on my
behalf and I will gladly pay them back whatever it costs.

Carl

 well it warnt me and i'm not gonna find them in derby, BUT there is some
pint to this post: check out notting hill's MusicVideoExchange shops next
time you visit the smoke; i saw a lot of sundial stuff last time i was there
(admittedly a coupla months ago) and hey! if theer gorn , there's always
plenty to blow yore ill-earned on.

ygafw

ObLp: Planet Sweet - Knights Of The Occasional Table
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!