Why no Trep Yet (fwd)

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Mon Nov 6 13:57:26 EST 1995

> BREVARD Adrian R.:
> > Hmm, not sure Al & Deb's livelihood depends solely on moi buying a copy of
> > Trepanation...
>
>         Unfortunately, this is a fallacious argument held up by many
>         software piraters and other copyright violators.  The problem
>         is, AB, that you are *not* the only one who has a copied CD.

Uh, I think you guys are talking at cross purposes.  You chastised AB for
his possession of a taped copy of Eponymous, and then questioned in
passing why he hadn't purchased Trep.  He though that his failure to
purchase Trep was your main complaint - or at least that was the only
point that he answered in his followup...

Steve