Why no Trep Yet - we moved it off line

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Nov 6 17:16:00 EST 1995

Chip and I are conducting are little debate off line but there are a couple
of things that need to be said as I do not want to leave Al & Deb with the
wrong impression.

First of all the tape of EPO I have was made by a very good friend simply
for me to hear what it sounded like  rpior to purchasing for myself.  I had
seen EPO in Towers records and almost bought it right then and there until I
checked my pocket (not enough cash unfortunately).

The copy that was made for me was made on a boom box very similar to my own
and could never be used to make pirated copies that someone could sell on
the street.  I personally will not buy cd's/tapes from a street vendor or a
store front known for pirating materials, I do watch CNN.

While it is true I have not purchased a copy of Epo or Trep on cd as of yet,
my reasons for doing so should not be interpreted as a slight or a dislike
for either item, rather I will purchase them when I am inclined to do so and
can afford to.  What I buy and when I buy is quite simply my business.

No offense was intended when I said I doubt Al & Deb are relying on me alone
to pay the rent.  I'm sure lots of hard work was placed in the cd's and I am
not in anyway making light of all their valuable time and effort.

At the same time it is not a crime to be on this list and admit not to
having purchased copies of either cd.  If it is then I guess I get the death
penalty as I also do not own CE, BOC, T&M, CC, CN, AOF Specters, Flat Out,
Career of Evil, FOUO, or On Flame on cd either.  So if it is considered a
crime or in poor taste to admit this then lets apply the same rules to all
of those who refused to purchase a copy of WoTT when John S. mentioned
purchasing a copy for a friend or relative.  The line forms behind me
everyone.

Again just wanted to set the record straight as I am now educating Chip off
line as to when & why I do purchase the cd's I do, specifically why so much
Triumph lately.

AB