BOC and Satan????

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Nov 6 20:30:39 EST 1995

>ATTENTION: The following story IS true, but is intended to be
>SARCASTIC and HUMOROUS. No flames are necessary, I'll do it myself.

( story edited, cause you probably read it already )

I too have found that some people look at BOC as satanic only because
the name has the word " Cult" in it.
I think I am of strong enough mental abilities to decide right from
wrong without being influenced by a bit of good music. I am a deeply
religious person, it just so happens the things I believe in can not
be found in any organized religion I have come across. I have also found
most of the people who are quick to condemn others and their choices are
usually just as evil as the things they condemn.
Remember the words of Ian Anderson:
" If Jesus saves, then he better save himself, from the gory, glory
seekers who use his name in death."

Duane

OBCD: Robert Calvert - Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters