Alien Collectors Item

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 6 19:12:16 EST 1995

>        Hello,
>
>             I talked to Chris Bruce and he said that Doug Smith said the
>        first digipack pressing of the Alien had a very flimsy front cover
>        (thin board). There were 5000 of these made, which were recalled as
>        soon as Doug saw them. Just thought you should know, if youhave to
>        have everything!!

Funny you should say that.......

I wandered into Virgin a week or so ago in search of jewel box versions
of Alien and picked up a couple of digipaks instead - which turned out
to be quite different inside to the one I got from Ande Garibaldi of
C&D.   The latter had a full pocket to hold the booklet and a
half-pocket to hold the cd while the ones from Virgin had a half pocket
on *both* sides!

jill

PS - there does seem to be a delay on the list of about a day and I'm
sure I've read one message twice!

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk