Off Topic

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Tue Nov 7 06:03:00 EST 1995

>    Argh, I thought I just saw a reference in someone's message about
> "Come Fire Walk With Me", but hit the delete key to quick. I've been
> trying
> to find out who was playing in the bar scene (if I'm thinking of the
> same
> movie). Spacemen3 - 2:35 reminds me of it, but it's not quite the same.

I put Angelo Badalmenti's _Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me_ soundtrack as
an ObCD - Badalamenti is one of the "Lynch mob" who has worked with David
Lynch on most of his projects.  He and his band (featuring Julee Cruise)
are the band who play in the roadhouse in several TP episodes; but I'm
not so familiar with the _TP:FWWM_ movie, so I can't swear it's them
you're thinking of.  I love the OST album anyway (which includes
"Sycamore Trees" from the final episode of TP).

- Andy