BOC and Satan????

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Tue Nov 7 08:59:00 EST 1995

I also had an interesting experience wearing a BOC shirt (I don't
remember which one).  I was in a mall about 10 years ago and a guy came
up to me and said that he used to be into BOC.  He asked if I knew the
song "Unknown Tongue".  Of course I had.  He said that he had seen people
talking in unknown tongues and that Buck Dharma was making fun of them.
 I didn't  bother to argue the silliness of the point or mention that
Buck didn't even write the lyrics (David Roter did) or sing them (Eric).
 I just walked away.

Matt Thompson
thompsom at osoft_nt.buckhead.com

Unconfirmed BOC rumor from the '70's:  If you stared long enough at the
cover of the first album you'd see God.