Inaccuracies

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 7 12:14:00 EST 1995

To Chip:  In my last post I stated that I was "educating Chip in how I
purchased cd's".  The correct phrasing should have been I was trying to
explain to Chip how I make dsecisions as to what I buy and when I buy it.  A
strange process for sure.  Hey Chip thanks for the info on Frank, and your
right I never heard of Ditch Queen.  Saw a lot of Frank's stuff in the no
longer made category, would suppose it is on one of them.  Single Live over
Double Live?  I can see that.
Again thanks and sorry for the flippant remark.

For the record the missing BOC from my cd collection can be found on tape
and vinyl.  When I do get the cd's it will make three copies of most of the
BOC catalog.

Torgo: Live is better I think, I use MCI here and AT&T at home.  Since we
(company) are about to be acquired by MCI I'll be politically correct and do
the friends and family (sans list) from here.  Funny story at Burger King.

Some really strange stories on Satan/BOC connection.  Never really heard
these type stories about the band when I was growing up, maybe because most
of the gang was into the band too.  and our parents never knew who they
were.

Paul I've looked through the Columbia catalog and really didn't see anything
worth ordering.  Will definitely check the FAQ though for the sure fire
method.  Will make the wife read it three times before doing the Columbia
thing again.

Dr. Bob get plenty of rest before Reading.

Thanks John S. the chat was very helpful.