BOC LIVE 76- A REVIEW

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 7 12:30:55 EST 1995

>Apart from sounding like it was
>recorded by a guy with a Fisher-Price tape recorder as he hid two
>floors down in a men's room behind a garbage can filled to bursting
>with paper towels, the quality of the album constantly changes!

my nomination for quote of the week!  especially when ya know what Live 76
sounds like...

your best bet would be to get the video...not that the sound is any better,
but at least you can see the concert...(and take the music w/ ya by hooking
up your VCR to the stereo and recording it onto cassette)

ROBO