BOC LIVE 76- A REVIEW

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 7 15:12:00 EST 1995

ite:

>Apart from sounding like it was
>recorded by a guy with a Fisher-Price tape recorder as he hid two
>floors down in a men's room behind a garbage can filled to bursting
>with paper towels, the quality of the album constantly changes!

>my nomination for quote of the week!  especially when ya know what Live 76
>sounds like...

>your best bet would be to get the video...not that the sound is any better,
>but at least you can see the concert...(and take the music w/ ya by hooking
>up your VCR to the stereo and recording it onto cassette)
>ROBO

I second your nomination.  Another excellent Torgo review.  The sound
quality is why I gave (thats right GAVE AWAY) the cd.  Not so stooopid that
I would give away the video though.  Put it in the vcr, turn down the volume
and turn up OYFOOYK.  Sure it dosen't synch but what the heck makes for a
good show on a rainy day.

AB