HW: ALIEENN 4

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Nov 7 13:36:03 EST 1995

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Dave Berry wrote:
> Nope, it's in my CD release.  It's on the inside of the cover sheet.
> The front is the cover of the album, the back is the track listing, and
> the inside is the poem.  The whole "booklet" is only 4 pages long.
> Maybe it's a UK-only thang, or a re-release thang.

I am inclined to believe that it is just a UK thang.  I've seen both US
releases (GWR and Road Racer) and each of the inserts merely folds out
to reveal a picture of a polar bear in a blizzard (read: ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING!).

Damon Capehart          | UTD Student Govt. Assoc., Communications Committee;
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | Society of Physics Students