Unplugged - What? and WHY?

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Nov 7 14:37:11 EST 1995

> >"Stairway to the Stars" - done with a swing beat and add trumpets
> >"She's As Beautiful as a Foot" - done rap style with added verses
> >"Tattoo Vampire" - done with synths, drum machines, and special effects
> >"Monsters" - done twice as fast, thrash-metal style
> >"Cities on Flame" - Done with a full orchestra (main riff done by violins)
> >"Dr. Music" - reggae style with bongos and marimbas
> >

> >I think John has finally snapped!!!  : }
>
> All but the Foot works for me. :>}

Uhh, howzabout we get Ol' Blue Eyes to do a version of "Foot" instead,
with complete '40's-'50's style Nelson Riddle treatment?

> >my opinion of MTV is that it is stoopid...the only thing watchable on there
> >is Beavis and Butthead...

Dad-gummit, children, you keep misspelling eMpTyVee! "E" as in 'ecch', "M"
as in 'moronic', "p" as in 'putrid', "t" as in 'tacky' or 'tasteless', "y"
as in 'yawn', "v" as in 'vapid', "ee" as in 'bleech'! Got it?

> Would Bevis and Butthead think a BOC video is "Kewl"?  What other commentary
> do you suppose they would add.

Well, methinks that B&B would get their jollies off of _BfY_. ("Fire, fire,
huh-huh!"). As far as comments, I'd have to see one of the old BOC videos
first, to refresh the memory...

> >"comin' up on WROB, 40 minutes of non-stop video with Blue Oyster Cult,
> Jimi
> >Hendrix and Monster Magnet..."
>
> >ROBO
>
> Who would play the role of the sexy veejay co-host?

Elvira?

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400