lag?

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Nov 7 14:22:04 EST 1995

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> ObMusicalComment: Got the new Bevis Frond _Superseeder_ recently.  Very
>         cool.  Definately looking forward to his Cambridge gig on the 27th.

Okay, so there's one positive recommendation for the new Bevis Frond
album.  But I'm afraid it takes at least two to make me break down and pay
the $20 import price they're asking at the local emporium.  So how about
it, folks?  Anyone else heard the new Bevis Frond and care to comment one
way or the other?  Scott??

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Frank Zappa, _One Size Fits All_